You must present yourself for immigration clearance at your point of entry into Singapore. You must satisfy the following basic requirements before you can be considered for entry:
- A passport that is valid for at least six months
- Sufficient funds for the length of your intended stay
- A submitted SG Arrival Card
- A valid Singapore visa (to check whether you need a visa, see Visa Requirements)
- A confirmed onward or return ticket (where applicable)
- Evidence that you can enter your next destination (for example, a visa)
- A Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate, if applicable
- Proof of prior entry approval (e.g. SafeTravel Pass under Green/Fast lane arrangements, Air Travel Pass, approval letter of entry, etc.)
For more information, please click here.
Letter of Acceptance (to support VISA Application)
As an author or co-author, an official letter-of-acceptance that confirms that your paper has been accepted and reaffirms the expectation that you will attend the Conference is available for download. The letter can be used for visa and travel support applications.
The download will be available from PaperPlaza after the reviewing process has been completed.
The procedure for obtaining your acceptance letter is as follows:
- Go to the PaperPlaza and Login
- Enter your PIN number and Password.
- In the Access a Workspace (next to CDC 2023), click Enter:
- Then, Choose an Option, and click on Request an Acceptance Letter.
- Fill out the necessary Information.
- Download the pdf file of your Acceptance Letter.
Letters of invitation will not be supplied for persons who are not co-authors.
Attendance certificates will be delivered to participants presenting a paper during the session in which the paper is presented.
Limited to participants not presenting any paper, attendance certificates will be delivered at the Registration Desk.